[Heb-NACO] CYAC tentative list

Gottschalk, Haim hgot at loc.gov
Sat Sep 28 23:51:16 EDT 2024

Shavua tov, Hevre,

I know most of you don’t catalog children’s lit. This is more for your awareness.

Shana tova,
Haim

150
Memorials    [May Subd Geog]    [sp2024050455]

450
UF Commemorations

550
BT Historic sites

150
Holocaust memorials    [May Subd Geog] CHANGE GEOG    [sp2021059431]

667
Machine-derived authority record. DELETE FIELD

150
War memorials    [May Subd Geog] CHANGE GEOG    [sp2021055920]

360
SA subdivision Monuments under individual wars, e.g. World War, 1939-1945--Monuments DELETE FIELD

550
BT Art and war DELETE FIELD

550
RT Military parks DELETE FIELD

550
RT Soldiers' monuments DELETE FIELD

667
Machine-derived authority record. DELETE FIELD

Haim A. Gottschalk חַיִּים אֵיתָן גוֹטְשָׁלְק
Hebraica and Judaica Librarian
Asian and Middle Eastern Division, Israel and Judaica Section
Onsite Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and alternate Fridays

The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave, SE, LM-537
Washington, DC 20540-4222

Direct: 202-707-2498
hgot at loc.gov<mailto:hgot at loc.gov>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DB1201.4DCC6630]

THIS EMAIL IS NOT CLASSIFIED
Expressing my views. Ideas & opinions in this email are not intended to represent those of the Library of Congress or its staff.