[Heb-NACO] To heb-naco & Joan B. re.: Upcoming Changes to LCSH Subject Editorial Meetings

Kohn, Roger S rkoh at loc.gov
Mon Jun 3 15:51:10 EDT 2024

---

>From another list. My apologies for duplication.

I take this opportunity to let you know that I will be retiring from The Library of Congress at the end of June 2024.

It has been my pleasure and honor to provide you with the Tentative Lists.

Please let my supervisor, Aaron Taub, if you are interested in providing this service after June. You don't need to work at LC to access these tentative lists ...

All the best,

.-r.

Roger Kohn
Library of Congress