[Heb-NACO] Call for RAS Division Meeting Agenda Items at the AJL Conference

Taub, Jeremiah Aaron atau at loc.gov
Fri Apr 26 12:23:54 EDT 2024

Dear Colleagues,

Moʻadim le-śimḥah!

The AJL conference in San Diego is fast approaching, and we’re looking forward to connecting with you throughout this special time. At the conference’s Research Libraries, Archives, and Special Collections (RAS) Libraries Division meeting, we’ll hear reports from various committee chairpersons. And we are also seeking agenda items from you. What’s on your mind? What directions would you like to see RAS take? Initiatives? Opportunities? Please send me your suggestions for meeting agenda items at your earliest convenience.

All my best,
Aaron