[Heb-NACO] Hebrew Cataloging Clinic

Miller, Caroline crmiller at library.ucla.edu
Tue May 9 14:05:50 EDT 2023

Hi Tali,

How often do you meet?  I would love to have the Zoom link so I could join sometimes.

Thanks.

Caroline

Caroline R. Miller
Team Leader, Discovery Team
UCLA Library Resource Acquisitions and Metadata Services
2400 Life Sciences Building
621 Charles E Young Drive South
Box 957230
Los Angeles, CA  90095-7230