[Heb-NACO] Cataloging Forums - Report

Miller, Caroline crmiller at library.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 6 11:45:41 EDT 2023

Haim,

These forums have been incredibly helpful and useful.  I'm glad they were recorded so that I can review the content.  I hope AJL continues to offer more RAS cataloging forums.

Caroline

Caroline R. Miller
Team Leader, Discovery Team
UCLA Library Resource Acquisitions and Metadata Services
2400 Life Sciences Building
621 Charles E Young Drive South
Box 957230
Los Angeles, CA  90095-7230