[Heb-NACO] I. L. Peretz work

Gottschalk, Haim hgot at loc.gov
Fri Jan 20 09:14:40 EST 2023

Dear Caroline,

Last night I sent out Larry the Twitter bird into the wild and he came back with the following answer, perhaps it can help:

The work would be Der arendar

דער ארענדאר

Here is a link to the Internet Archive  for this work:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://archive.org/details/nybc200018/page/n295/mode/1up__;!!KGKeukY!2oaZntpLVGW5YvOYU8Fwq5Wy2idNb4Av0U0M4hMjlMoo9hRKvNCeiuHSag1oW5vcTWtx7a0Ke1mWYNRoRlA_AxscaA$

Shabbat shalom,
Haim