[Heb-NACO] last call! this Friday's editorial meeting on Jewish-Arab relations, etc.

Shinohara, Jasmin jshino at upenn.edu
Mon Aug 14 15:48:43 EDT 2023

Hello, all, this is a last call to request a link for this Friday's meeting where our subject heading and classification proposals will be discussed.

If anyone is interested in attending the editorial committee discussion on the proposals included in list 2308, please email policy at loc.gov<mailto:policy at loc.gov> with the subject line "Editorial Meeting Access: List 2308" as soon as possible! (Deadline was this past Friday, but they may still allow late requests...)

The meeting will be held this coming Friday, 18 August, 11am-12:30pm EDT. Meetings are not recorded, but meeting outcomes are shared via LC's SACO website<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/saco/cpsoed/cpsoeditorial.html__;!!KGKeukY!0569aQlOKpVdq_nynIEdJG3J7KZvN2NSGcyhWul0OmjRl4bGkNqrTrHpYqTvMWY81DByKo6yaPtq2yleDlvbcw$ >. Certainly, you can expect to hear from us regarding the outcomes pertaining to the batch of subjects we've been working on.

Please note that our MELA colleagues submitted a proposal for "Palestine question". A PDF of their proposal is attached. It will be included in this Friday's editorial discussion.

If anyone has comments about the proposals, they can be shared via listcomments at loc.gov<mailto:listcomments at loc.gov>.

Thank you for your engagement in this process!

Best wishes, Jasmin (for the Jewish-Arab Relations Working Group)

---
J a s m i n  S h i n o h a r a
Hebraica Cataloging Librarian
[Penn Libraries logo]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.library.upenn.edu/__;!!KGKeukY!0569aQlOKpVdq_nynIEdJG3J7KZvN2NSGcyhWul0OmjRl4bGkNqrTrHpYqTvMWY81DByKo6yaPtq2ykyH2eIGQ$ >