[Heb-NACO] RAS-AJL Cataloging Committee mid-year meeting

Frau-Cortes, Neil NFRAUCORTES at broward.org
Mon Oct 11 17:17:19 EDT 2021

Dear all,

The mid-year meeting for the RAS-AJL Cataloging Committee will be held on January 13 2022, at 11:30am-1pm EST (8:30am PDT, 5:30pm CET, 6:30pm IDT).

The committee meeting is open to all Judaica catalogers and interested AJL members. We are working on setting the agenda, which will be shared soon. If you have any items for discussion, please let me know.

On behalf of the RAS-AJL Cataloging Committee,

Neil M. Frau-Cortes (he/him/his)
PhD, MLIS

Cataloger - Libraries Division - Collection Management
100 S. Andrews Avenue, MN7
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-357-5593
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.broward.org/library__;!!KGKeukY!lKHp2j1eqawufCGskVDhwoPMQ7GGnnJYSme3PV5WzGoUxA9X_ZSowVzBytzmuLbcdM6z$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.broward.org/library__;!!KGKeukY!lKHp2j1eqawufCGskVDhwoPMQ7GGnnJYSme3PV5WzGoUxA9X_ZSowVzBytzmuLbcdM6z$ >

[Broward County Library Logo for Email Signature]

Under Florida law, most e-mail messages to or from Broward County employees or officials are public records, available to any person upon request, absent an exemption. Therefore, any e-mail message to or from the County, inclusive of e-mail addresses contained therein, may be subject to public disclosure.