[Heb-NACO] Sacred work

Heidi G Lerner lerner at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 25 11:27:15 EST 2021

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your response which makes total sense.

As a matter of fact, in the new version of the Toolkit

the term "Sacred scriptures" does not appear.

What we do  have is "Religious works" in definitions which is vague.

religious work

A work that is held sacred by a religion and its followers, or a work that has a direct association with a sacred work.

Best, Heidi

Heidi G. Lerner

Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica

Metadata Dept.

Stanford University Libraries

Stanford, CA 94305-6004

ph: 650-725-9953