[Heb-NACO] upcoming retirement

Jacqueline Benefraim j.benefraim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:41:59 EST 2021

Dear Heidi,

I also want to wish you all the best on your next adventure. I'm sure
you'll bring to it the same knowledge and enthusiasm you've demonstrated in
your library work all these years.

I hope we will continue to see you at some AJL events!

Best wishes,

Jackie

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 6:55 AM Gottschalk, Haim via Heb-naco <
heb-naco at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> Dear Heidi,
>

> I can’t thank you enough for introducing me to cataloging so many years
> ago. You’ve been a great influence to me. I am truly grateful.
>

> I wish you much happiness and joy as you move into your new phase in life.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Haim

Jackie Ben-Efraim

*"Although the books had changed, I the reader had not." **Micha Yosef
Berdichevsky 1865-1921*

Special Collections Librarian
Ostrow Library
American Jewish University