[Heb-NACO] Romanization survey report

Neil Manel Frau-Cortes nfrau at umd.edu
Thu Mar 5 08:30:15 EST 2020

Very interesting results. I would want to see further discussion of this at
the AJL conference.

Neil

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 5:35 PM Shinohara, Jasmin via Heb-naco <
heb-naco at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> Dear Heb-NACO Members,
>

> Thank you for participating in the Linked Data for Production-2 Non-Latin
> Script Materials Affinity Group *Survey on Romanization*. The survey was
> designed to help make recommendations on the use of romanization in library
> catalogs within a linked data environment.
>

> On behalf of the Group we would like to share the report summarizing
> survey results. This
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HVmtQxXSE0aphipdACNTTck6rzT3gPEoqjzKynYgL78/edit?ts=5e4323ce>
> is the link to the report; a PDF version of the report is also attached.
>

> If you have any questions, please send them to Xiaoli Li
> <xlli at ucdavis.edu> or Larisa Walsh <walshl at uchicago.edu>.
>

> Thanks again, kol tuv, and a festive Purim to all,
>

> Jasmin
>

> ---
>
> Jasmin Shinohara
>
> Hebraica Cataloging Librarian
>
> University of Pennsylvania
>
> 551.1 Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center
>
> 3420 Walnut Street
>
> Philadelphia, PA 19104-6206
>
> T. 215-746-6397
>
> jshino at upenn.edu

*Neil M. Frau-Cortes, Ph.D. *(he, him, his)

*Senior Catalog Librarian*

*Supervisor for Non-Roman and Special Collections Cataloging*

University of Maryland

2200 McKeldin Library

College Park, MD 20742

Phone (301) 405-9337