[Heb-NACO] Birth date

Robert M. TALBOTT rtalbott at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 29 13:27:18 EDT 2019

Hi Rachel:

I'd add the more precise date info in the 046, 1xx, and 4xx fields, and
move the a copy of the heading with the x or y date to a 4xx $w.

Bob

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 10:06 AM Rachel Simon via Heb-naco <
heb-naco at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> If when creating a NAR we had only the Hebrew year (and thus had to give x
> or y Gregorian years) but later got the exact birth date, can we fix the
> NAR to give only the appropriate year?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Rachel

Bob Talbott

Principal cataloger/Hebraica cataloger

UC Berkeley

250 Moffitt

Berkeley, CA 94720

If they're too small for court, they're probably shorts.
If they're long and advanced, you're looking at pants