[Heb-NACO] OCLC Update at AJL conference

Stahl, Sheryl sstahl at huc.edu
Tue Jun 11 15:57:51 EDT 2019

We subscribe to several databases including Atla and Proquest Historical Newspapers (the Jewish ones) After the latest update, we can no long search them through WMS. They have hard-coded the word "sample" into the proxy URL and now they don't connect. Are there any plans to fix this latest bug that they created?

Thanks,
Sheryl

Sheryl Stahl
Library Director