[Heb-NACO] Cataloging Ketubot

Gabriel Angulo gangulo at brandeis.edu
Wed Jan 9 12:18:49 EST 2019

Dear Gabriel,

Have a look at OCLC bib numbers: 707728415, 921149739, 477183382, and
919149814
for some examples of the finished products for MARC records for ketubot.
You can also do a subject search for these two subject headings together
and see more examples of how ketubot are cataloged: Manuscripts, Hebrew
AND Ketubah.

Cordially,

Gabriel Angulo
Metadata Librarian for Hebrew Language Materials, Brandeis University
Goldfarb Library
415 South Street, MS 045
Waltham, MA 02453
(781) 736-4854