[Heb-NACO] a date question

Shinohara, Jasmin jshino at pobox.upenn.edu
Mon Sep 17 12:18:37 EDT 2018

I would transcribe (in romanized form for the linked 264|c) what is given as the publication date and add Gregorian equivalents in brackets:

Pesaḥ 776 [April 23-30, 2016]

The Hebrew 264 |c can be just

פסח תשע"ו.

The Dates fixed fields would be 2016 04 (with DtSt value = e).

Hope this helps. Best wishes to all for a גמר חתימה טובה, Jasmin