[Heb-NACO] Natan Levin, author of Ḥristomatyah ʻIvrit (Vilna, 1904).

Heidi G Lerner lerner at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 18 11:15:29 EDT 2018

Hi Gabriel,

I strongly suspect that they are not the same person. The author in the NAR that you cited is a rabbi and author of responsa. Most likely would not write chrestothomies and exercise books on  Hebrew language.

If you were to do a NAR for this entity, you could establish the heading as Levin, N.$q(Natan) with a 670 for the ULI for of the heading  Leṿin, Natan.

Hope this helps.

best, Heidi

Heidi G. Lerner

Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica

Metadata Dept.

Stanford University Libraries

Stanford, CA 94305-6004

ph: 650-725-9953