[Heb-NACO] Esther Adler warning

Brandeis nganin at brandeis.edu
Thu May 25 16:15:49 EDT 2017

I did add the dates in the 046 for Carlebach but it's against PCC policy to add dates to an AAP unless updating the AAP for some other reason

See here: https://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/naco/personnamefaq.html#4

I believe I *can* add the dates for the UF Adler, Esther, which I'll do when I return to work on Tuesday, wish I'd thought of that earlier.

Sent from an itty bitty computer