[Heb-NACO] source of romanization: Gera?

Yossi Galron jgalron at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 15:02:33 EDT 2017

Once it was established that the abbreviation of Gaon Rabi Eliyahu (גאון
רבי אליהו) is accepted as a pronounced word, it follows the rules of the
Hebrew grammar, and the Gimmel gets a sheva na (Sheva be-rosh milah hu
Sheva na =שווא בראש מלה הוא שווא נע)

Joseph (Yossi) Galron-Goldschläger
E-Mail: galron.1 at osu.edu  or jgalron at gmail.com
Tel.: (614) 292-3362,  Fax: (614)292-1918
Lexicon of Modern Hebrew Literature: http://go.osu.edu/hebrewlit