[Heb-NACO] Use of email form of name?

Kolodney, Uri kolodney at austin.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 7 11:29:37 EDT 2016

I have raised the same exact question to Heidi last September, and after some consultation with the PCC community and an email from Bob Talbot (originally posted back in 2006), the response is that an email cannot be used to establish a NAR. It could be used as a reference. I will try to locate that email and forward it.
Uri

Sent from my Windows Phone