[Heb-NACO] Cuttering for Palestine or West Bank

Heidi G Lerner lerner at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 23 13:33:25 EST 2016

Hi Netanel,

If a geographic cutter is needed for Gaza Strip or West Bank I think that you would cutter under "G" or "W'. This would follow the patter of Jerusalem which has its own cutter "J". Review the rules under F430 in the Classification Manual.

Best, Heidi

Heidi G. Lerner

Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica

Metadata Dept.

Stanford University Libraries

Stanford, CA 94305-6004

ph: 650-725-9953