[Heb-NACO] OCLC update session at the 51st AJL Annual Conference

Rose Shoshanah Seidman sseidman at northwestern.edu
Thu Apr 7 18:11:56 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues:

Because of new developments in our program, and with the agreement of Cynthia Whitacre, we are planning the OCLC update session for Wednesday morning at 8:30 until 10:00 am.  We shall offer coffee!! (other treats also)

Please, make your travel plans accordingly so you don't miss anything - the presentation by the Director General of the Berlin State Library, Frau Barbara Schneidere-Kempf, the discussion by the Head Librarian of the Vilnius Jewish Public Library and the OCLC update.

We are so excited and so happy to offer you a rich and varied program.  It looked challenging in June 2015 after the great conference in Silver Spring but, thanks to your help and support, we have created something worthwhile attending.

Looking forward,
Shoshanah

Shoshanah Seidman
Faculty Liaison, Program for Jewish Studies,
Northwestern University Library
Annual Conference Chair, Association of Jewish Libraries
847-467-2914