[Heb-NACO] Papo, Eliezer

Marlene Schiffman schiffma at yu.edu
Thu Sep 17 11:38:52 EDT 2015

There has been some confusion about Eliezer Papo, author of Damesek Eliezer. There are two persons with the same name, that I have disambiguated (see the authority file). One is Eliezer ben Shem Tov and the other is Eliezer ben Yitshak. The first is the author of Damesek Eliezer. I changed OCLC # 898066666 to reflect this, and in #122856557 I replaced the incorrect author with the correct name, Papo, who died in 1898.

For anyone who has these titles, please note these corrections.

Marlene Schiffman
Gottesman Library Technical Services
Yeshiva University
500 West 185th Street