[Heb-NACO] Me-am loez (was: Re: author of Meam loez. Ba-midbar)

Jasmin Shinohara jshino at pobox.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 4 12:40:58 EDT 2015

just curious, did you ever get a response re: the below?  what did you
end up deciding?

i'd like to create a work nar for Me-am loez. Old Testament since we
have the whole set together (i just finished creating an original bib
for it, ocn915595719.  most people have the chumash together and then
the vols of nach cataloged individually.)  please let me know when i can
send you that nar.  waiting to send the bibco record and associated nars
till i hear back from you re: the orpaz nars, as per email yesterday.

thanks and hope all is well, jasmin