[Heb-NACO] Prospectus

Marlene Schiffman schiffma at yu.edu
Wed Sep 24 08:35:54 EDT 2014

Does anyone know of  a subject heading or uniform title heading that can indicate that the item is a prospectus for publishing a multi-volume work? The title would lead one to believe that the record refers to the large work, but in reality it is a 6-page prospectus that announces its imminent publication. I have seen some records that have used [work]. $k Prospectus in a 130 field. I cannot find $v Prospectus.
My solution was to make a 520 note explaining the situation. Is there a better solution?

Marlene Schiffman
Gottesman Library Technical Services
Yeshiva University
500 West 185th Street