[Heb-NACO] 264 in RDA - publisher not identified

Kolodney, Uri kolodney at austin.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 24 15:57:35 EDT 2013

Could someone please help me clarify the correct form of the sub-field b in 264 in RDA when there is no publisher?
I see different versions and managed to get confused.
I know it should be [publisher not identified], but what do I put in the transliterated field? The same wording in English? Or maybe the good old “s.n.” or maybe “motsi la-or eno mezuheh” ? ☺

Thanks,
Uri
Uri Kolodney
Hebrew & Jewish Studies Librarian / Acting Librarian for Russian & Slavic Studies
University of Texas Libraries
The University of Texas at Austin
PCL 2.300 | Mail Code S5440 | PO Box P Austin, TX 78713-8916
Phone: 512-495-4399 | Fax: 512-495-4410 kolodney at austin.utexas.edu<mailto:kolodney at austin.utexas.edu>
www.lib.utexas.edu/subject/judaica/index.html