[Heb-NACO] Romanization: ayin lamed zayin vav zayin

Zachary M Baker zbaker at stanford.edu
Tue May 14 18:05:21 EDT 2013

For a YIDDISH-language gazetteer (one that also includes traditional Hebrew spellings for thousands of place names in Europe and North Africa) see Berl Kagan's Sefer haprenumerantn (Hebrew Subscription Lists), published by JTS in the mid-1970s.

Zachary

Zachary M. Baker
Stanford University Libraries
Stanford, CA 94305-6004