[Heb-NACO] FW: Sefer Kohelet 'im perush Ibn 'Ezra

Judith Zupnick judiezup at msn.com
Fri Jul 26 11:42:35 EDT 2013

I meant when there is no author in the 1xx field by which to Cutter.

From: judiezup at msn.com
To: heb-naco at lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: RE: [Heb-NACO] Sefer Kohelet 'im perush Ibn 'Ezra
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 08:40:12 -0700

Hi,

So this book should/could have a 700 12 Ibn Ezra, Abraham ben Meir $d 1092-1167. $t Perush 'al Nevi'im u-Khetuvim even though this book contains specifically only the perush on Kohelet?
It should also have 700 12 Goodman, M.S. $t Commentary on Perush on Kohelet by Abraham Ibn Ezra? Is this second 700 12 necessary? What would the correct $t (for it) be?

In answer to my other question, how would you Cutter this book? As a general rule, do books beginning with the word Sefer Cutter by the second word of the title, whether or not there is a uniform title that begins with the first word after Sefer? (i.e. also if there is just a 245 00 with the name of the book beginning with Sefer?) Would you Cutter for Ecclesiastes (E)?