[Heb-NACO] pronunciaton of kamats with meteg

Aaron Kuperman akup at loc.gov
Mon Apr 8 18:47:43 EDT 2013

This discussion is an eloquent argument AGAINST Romanization. Anyone who
knows enough Hebrew to understand what we are talking, is able and would
prefer to search under the original Hebrew script entry rather
than attempting to figure out how we romanize.

Aaron Wolfe Kuperman
Library of Congress, ABA USPL, Law Cataloging Section

This is NOT an official communication from the Library of Congress and is
most defintiely not the official opinion of LC.