[Heb-NACO] citations in rare book records

Yossi Galron jgalron at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:07:56 EDT 2012

I used BHB several times in the past and I believe I gave the record number
(This was before the move to the new platform). Today I am not sure that
this number is valid anymore.

Yossi

Joseph (Yossi) Galron-Goldschlaeger
Head, Hebraica & Jewish Studies  Library
355A Thompson Memorial Library
The Ohio State University Libraries
1858 Neil Ave. Mall
Columbus, Ohio 43210 USA
E-Mail: galron.1 at osu.edu  or jgalron at gmail.com
Tel.: (614) 292-3362,  Fax: (614)292-1918
Lexicon of Modern Hebrew Literature:
http://hebrewlit.notlong.com