[Heb-NACO] How to deal with ancestors in a Rabbinic name heading

Fryser, Benjamin bfry at loc.gov
Fri Nov 4 12:54:42 EDT 2011

To add to Joan Biella's note, when establishing a new name, it has been my practice (based on local "oral tradition" to include the intervening genealogical information when the later occurs as a string between the forename and the last name and presented as such on the chief source of information
                                     Benjamin