[Comicsstudiessociety] Indexing IJOCA, or Do we have a deal for you (USA only due to postage)

Mike Rhode mrhode at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 12:56:11 EST 2022

 The *International Journal of Comic Art* is completing its 23rd year. All
issues from Vol. 1 through Vol. 10 have been indexed by authors, countries,
and subjects (genres). That index appears in Vol. 11, No. 1, and now online
here - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://archive.org/details/ijoca-index-vols-1-10__;!!KGKeukY!i-VgFyfTm2fd27xow8cbN7lF14mVbDjBZypl6MhPHkT63S6HVGfZKNTdkUFNDaHjsgRgd27ajUGO$

We wish to add Vols. 11 through 23 to the index and are seeking an
individual to do that. The indexer will be given a byline and short bio
blurb. We would also like the person to compile a list of all book,
exhibition, and media reviews & portfolio cartoonists that have appeared in
the journal, Vols. 1 through 23. This also will be published in *IJOCA*,
under the same conditions.

Now here's the deal - we'll send you a complete set (as much as possible,
with 1:1 being digital) of the journal to do this work. That's a $900
value. There will be less typing than one would perhaps expect because a
table of contents for all the issues is at https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.ijoca.net__;!!KGKeukY!i-VgFyfTm2fd27xow8cbN7lF14mVbDjBZypl6MhPHkT63S6HVGfZKNTdkUFNDaHjsgRgdxbj_JuL$  and the
titles can be copied and pasted into the updated index. Mike Rhode will
help out w/ the missing issues indexing.

Please reply to Mike Rhode (mrhode at gmail.com) and John A. Lent (
jlent at temple.edu).