[Comicsstudiessociety] Comic Book and Graphic Novel Script Writing course - All Levels

Dr. Sheena Howard drsheenahoward at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 19:59:24 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I wanted to alert everyone to my TEDx Talk,
*3 Self-Empowerment Truths That Will Set You Free*,
 that just released this week - I'm really excited about it. It is here if
anyone is interested: HERE <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/6DzyvX-wiH4__;!!KGKeukY!lWr8pPLrptHEgRScn9--lSBpqLpKr4e8XNV1EIqL_dxL5zf6emlNxjcmRlSsUFCT7DUcPYG0RiJD$ >.

Also, I have a Comic Book and Graphic Novel Script Writing course for
anyone interested in getting started writing or anyone who wants to brush
up on his/her skills: HERE
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://nerdworksacademy.teachable.com/p/comic-book-and-graphic-novel-scriptwriting__;!!KGKeukY!lWr8pPLrptHEgRScn9--lSBpqLpKr4e8XNV1EIqL_dxL5zf6emlNxjcmRlSsUFCT7DUcPVK8_UxU$ >
.

With gratitude,

--
Sheena C. Howard, Ph.D.
Rider University, Professor of Communication