[Comicsstudiessociety] 23:1 edition of IJOCA Delayed

Mike Rhode mrhode at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:20:48 EDT 2021

 The latest *IJOCA*, Vol. 23, No. 1, has been embarrassingly delayed for
various reasons. During the Summer, inexperienced secretarial helpers
messed up the schedule and put us a month to six weeks behind. Now, for the
first time in 22 1/2 years, our printer is holding up publication because
of an overload of work and snags along the production line--e.g. delayed
paper supplies. Originally, this issue was to be distributed in early
September; today, I was told we will receive shipment late October.

I am extremely sorry about this situation and hope you, our esteemed
subscribers and authors, understand our predicament.

Thank you for your continued support.

         John A. Lent