[Comicsstudiessociety] Support the Future of the Bonn Online Bibliography (BOBC)

Stephan Packard stephanpackard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 09:42:59 EDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

on behalf of myself and all the colleagues involved in the BOBC and
ComFor, but Joachim Trinkwitz especially, I want to say

THANK YOU

for the enormous support. We have received well beyond a hundred
signatures from almost 20 countries (19! so close!), which really
strengthens our case in addressing Bonn University. Special thanks to
Pablo Turnes and Frank Leinen for their translations to Spanish as well
as French, to Bart Beaty and Benajmin Woo for an emphatic account of
their use of the bibliography, and to everyone who helped spread the word.

Best wishes, Stephan (Packard)