[Comicsstudiessociety] Nov 22 P&P Live! Ken Krimstein — When I Grow Up: The Lost Autobiographies of Six Yiddish Teenagers - with Paul Karasik

Mike Rhode mrhode at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 19:33:12 EST 2021

P&P Live! Ken Krimstein — When I Grow Up: The Lost Autobiographies of Six
Yiddish Teenagers - with Paul Karasik
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.politics-prose.com/event/book/pp-live-ken-krimstein-when-i-grow-lost-autobiographies-of-six-yiddish-teenagers-paul__;!!KGKeukY!hMP9t_t0H0ZHQ-0yiehcYeX1flxLB7eXNVVybL7Ub1ui5LnaiSNxGj5sPWDbGx2j0odmCm8uMDQH$
Upcoming Event
Monday, November 22, 2021 - 6:00pm

*Click here
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pp-live-ken-krimstein-when-i-grow-up-with-paul-karasik-tickets-198596105297__;!!KGKeukY!hMP9t_t0H0ZHQ-0yiehcYeX1flxLB7eXNVVybL7Ub1ui5LnaiSNxGj5sPWDbGx2j0odmCs99JB_2$ >*
register for the virtual event!

>From the prize-winning author of The Three Escapes of Hannah Arendt, a
stunning graphic narrative of newly discovered stories from Jewish teens on
the cusp of WWII.

*Ken Krimstein* has published cartoons in the *New Yorker*, *Punch*, the *Wall
Street Journal*, and more. He is the author of* The Three Escapes of Hannah
Arendt*, which won the Bernard J. Brommel Award for Biography and Memoir,
and was a finalist for the Jewish Book Award and the Chautauqua Prize, and
also of Kvetch as Kvetch Can.

Krimstein will be joined in conversation with, *Paul Karasik*, the
co-author (along with David Mazzucchelli) of the perennial graphic novel
classic *City of Glass*, adapted from Paul Auster’s novel.
P&P Live!
Washington, DC 20008
Non Fiction
Offsite
[image: When I Grow Up: The Lost Autobiographies of Six Yiddish Teenagers
Cover Image] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.politics-prose.com/book/9781635573701__;!!KGKeukY!hMP9t_t0H0ZHQ-0yiehcYeX1flxLB7eXNVVybL7Ub1ui5LnaiSNxGj5sPWDbGx2j0odmCvF3MZ18$ >
When I Grow Up: The Lost Autobiographies of Six Yiddish Teenagers
(Hardcover) <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.politics-prose.com/book/9781635573701__;!!KGKeukY!hMP9t_t0H0ZHQ-0yiehcYeX1flxLB7eXNVVybL7Ub1ui5LnaiSNxGj5sPWDbGx2j0odmCvF3MZ18$ >
By Ken Krimstein
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.politics-prose.com/search/author/*22Krimstein*2C*20Ken*22__;JSUlJQ!!KGKeukY!hMP9t_t0H0ZHQ-0yiehcYeX1flxLB7eXNVVybL7Ub1ui5LnaiSNxGj5sPWDbGx2j0odmCvip5p2b$ >
$28.00
*ISBN:* 9781635573701
*Availability:* In Stock—Click for Locations
*Published:* Bloomsbury Publishing - November 16th, 2021