[Comicsstudiessociety] Seeking Teacher-Scholars in Secondary Education

Nicholas E Miller nemiller at valdosta.edu
Wed May 19 15:48:16 EDT 2021

Greetings, colleagues!

As I begin transitioning into the world of secondary education this coming academic year, I was hoping to connect with and/or create a network with other comics studies scholars who work in the field (e.g. middle and high school teachers, librarians, etc.). Considering the state of the academic job market and ongoing concerns with labor issues in higher education, I thought it might be useful to foster community in other arenas as well. For those interested in chatting more about this, please feel free to shoot me an email at nick at nemiller.com<mailto:nick at nemiller.com>. Thanks so much!

Best,

:: Nick

Nicholas E. Miller, Ph.D. (He/Him/His)
Educator. Writer. Designer.