[Comicsstudiessociety] Final reminder: Vote in the CSS elections

Langsdale, Samantha Samantha.Langsdale at unt.edu
Mon May 10 13:48:53 EDT 2021

Dear CSS Members,

This is a final reminder that CSS elections will close this Wednesday 5/12 at 12pm (PST). Ballots were sent to all active members on 4/27 via email. If you feel you never received yours, your Spam/Junk folder is empty, and you are sure that your membership is current, please email me ASAP at samlangsdale at berkeley.edu.

Please take a few minutes to help us to determine the ways our org will continue to grow!

On behalf of the Elections Committee,

Dr. Samantha Langsdale

PLEASE NOTE: this email address will no longer be in use after May 1, 2021. Please send all correspondence to samlangsdale at berkeley.edu Thank you​​​