[Comicsstudiessociety] Spider-Man from Amazing Fantasy #15 - Library of Congress - Thursday, April 8 at 8 PM EDT

Mike Rhode mrhode at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 21:22:35 EDT 2021

This absolutely free event is meant to emulate the experience that I give
to researchers who want to have a moment with the Spider-Man story from the
original drawings from Amazing Fantasy #15 (1962) at the Library of
Congress: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.prekindle.com/event/43872-object-lesson-spider-man__;!!KGKeukY!ma6lBgeYRR-Pqjke2LSYsGCtGBapDLLGWmfVyXjYE0FrlFYhwt1ETqoktuACWTl86SfgMUP3aDaB$
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.prekindle.com_event_43872-2Dobject-2Dlesson-2Dspider-2Dman&d=DwMFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=U5Unf7-i055iIghwvzEOy_GhsKUG6Ka6XgVTTePa3p8&m=-NK_l3Mk-gJT-NRhkToR__clfVxhR7x38ziVm1j_77s&s=r7g_IqOqPHe7AM5ITPlxyEnRkYP_eE3PIpvLgPDxqGs&e=>,
except the Prints & Photographs Division does not let children under 16
into the reading room so this is an all-ages event. Please register – it’s
absolutely free-of-charge. Marvel Worldwide has given me permission to
share  some PowerPoint slides with details from the drawings. The Prints &
Photographs Division of the Library of Congress has been closed to
researchers for over a year, but we’ve been working to create virtual
programming to provide access to our collections.

Sara W. Duke

Curator, Popular & Applied Graphic Art

Prints & Photographs Division

Library of Congress