[Comicsstudiessociety] Page analysis instructions for students

Kate Polak katempolak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 11:32:00 EDT 2021

Hi, all! I have some activities to focus their attention on particular
pages, as well as a more general assignment. I attached the general along
with one on *Maus I *and one on *Maus II*, which I developed and then have
used for a wide variety of other comics. I hope they're helpful!
Kate

On Jul 6, 2021, at 10:56 AM, Nicholas E. Miller via ComicsStudiesSociety <