[Comicsstudiessociety] Panel for Dennis O'Neil (CSS)

Vincent Haddad vmhadd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:45:12 EST 2021

Hello,

I am seeking another panelist (or perhaps more for a roundtable depending
on level of interest) for a panel on the works of Dennis O'Neil for
the CSS conference
. I will link the CfP
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iddB-J2Ir8nLZw48Z46AdTAsE2ei_n5jX8I3egEngLo/edit?usp=sharing__;!!KGKeukY!hJJzMIQuLcVfmPYPwDgb0foGbpLJU6MHOTQw5xmaVp59WS_OdsBf3bLnRN_QIMXbs1lFpQ9AEhgZ$ >
here. If you're interested, send a brief abstract to me (
vhaddad at centralstate.edu) and Marc Singer (msinger at howard.edu). Note: the
conference deadline is looming (Jan. 30), so I am hoping to collect
abstract(s) and respond by Thursday, January 28. Thank you!

-Vincent Haddad