[Comicsstudiessociety] Submission: Free Webinar: Getting Celebrities and Influencers to Write For Your Academic/ Scholarly Book

Sheena Howard drsheenahoward at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 13:38:04 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

My name is Sheena Howard. I'm a comics scholar who has published books such
as *Black Comics: Politics of Race and Representation, Encyclopedia of
Black Comics,* and more. All of my books have included forewords,
afterwords, chapters and reviews by notable people which has added
credibility, visibility and media coverage for my work.

I've put together this free webinar (spots open until Sunday, Jan. 17th)
on: "Getting Celebrities and Influencers to Write For Your Academic/
Scholarly Book"

Join here <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://event.webinarjam.com/register/4/koxqkiv__;!!KGKeukY!kyugpETHqt19witP6gWi12DiseDjKOfEIm_gZY_jsIIIiS2wDc7GU5s6VG6gCd8KqP9y9ajS7aat$ >:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://event.webinarjam.com/register/4/koxqkiv__;!!KGKeukY!kyugpETHqt19witP6gWi12DiseDjKOfEIm_gZY_jsIIIiS2wDc7GU5s6VG6gCd8KqP9y9ajS7aat$

*Why should you be doing this for your next book?*

Including celebrities and super influencers into your book is a super
marketing vehicle to establish more credibility, getting more sales, more
visibility and more media coverage. These are just a few of the reasons.

*This 30-minute webinar covers:*

"Borrowing Audiences"
How to identity and target celebrities and influencers
Understanding the Niche/Culture Venn Diagram (TM)
6 ways to connect with celebrities/ influencers
Bonus content at the end

I hope to see you attend!

Thank you for reading,

--