[Comicsstudiessociety] CFP for Undisciplining Latinx Comics & Visual Culture collection!

Maria Fernanda Diaz-Basteris mdiazbasteris at cornellcollege.edu
Tue Feb 23 18:20:26 EST 2021

Dear comix scholars,

We are sharing a call for papers for submissions to an edited collection
titled *Undisciplining Latinx Comics & Visual Culture: Pedagogical,
Theoretical, & Aesthetic Approaches *co-edited by Dr. Fernanda Díaz-Basteris
and Maite Urcaregui. We welcome short creative works as well as essays that
take a theoretical or pedagogical focus to investigate a wide range of
Latinx comics and visual and print culture.

Proposals are due by March 25, 2021, and you can find submission
information and the complete call in the full CFP attached to this email.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at mdiazbasteris at cornellcollege.edu
 and murcaregui at ucsb.edu with queries or questions. We look forward to
hearing from you and reading your submissions!

Best,

Fernanda & Maite

*Fernanda Díaz-Basteris, Ph.D.Visiting Assistant Professor of
SpanishDepartment of Classical and Modern Languages*
*Cornell College*

*600 1st St, Mt Vernon, IA 52314*

*pronouns: she/her*