[Comicsstudiessociety] April 29: The 2021 Stone Award for Literary Achievement Lecture: Lynda Barry

Kim A. Munson kmunson.art at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 01:44:54 EDT 2021

Proud to say she has work in my Women Comics show at the  Palazzo Merulana
Museum in Rome opening May 31.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.arfestival.it/women-in-comics__;!!KGKeukY!mUd2P7qCBFcite2EykoKOMB6XjWZ4acsOVJtMrcsmcG2CMDBhJR1cvDdYtYynei-UlEgeq76RsYc$

Kim Munson | Art Historian, Author
New Book: *Comic Art in Museums*
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.upress.state.ms.us/Books/C/Comic-Art-in-Museums__;!!KGKeukY!mUd2P7qCBFcite2EykoKOMB6XjWZ4acsOVJtMrcsmcG2CMDBhJR1cvDdYtYynei-UlEgeq17MWAm$
Website: Neurotic Raven https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www__;!!KGKeukY!mUd2P7qCBFcite2EykoKOMB6XjWZ4acsOVJtMrcsmcG2CMDBhJR1cvDdYtYynei-UlEgekpue1fp$ . <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.kimmunsondesign.com/__;!!KGKeukY!mUd2P7qCBFcite2EykoKOMB6XjWZ4acsOVJtMrcsmcG2CMDBhJR1cvDdYtYynei-UlEgegCikp1L$ >
neuroticraven.com