[Comicsstudiessociety] poetry comics?

Candida Rifkind c.rifkind at uwinnipeg.ca
Sun Sep 13 09:37:44 EDT 2020

Above the Dreamless Dead, an anthology of WWI poetry and comics, might be of interest:
https://us.macmillan.com/books/9781626720657

Also, I’m about to teach Weshoyot Alvitre’s comics adaptation of a poem by E. Pauline Johnson in Graphic Classics, Volume 24: Native American Classics.

Other comics adaptations of Indigenous/Native American poets appear in the Sovereign Traces anthologies:
https://msupress.org/9781938065118/sovereign-traces-volume-2/
Candida