[Comicsstudiessociety] FW: Grad Students... ASSEMBLE! For CXC's Comics Trivia Night!

Zach Rondinelli z.rondinelli at outlook.com
Thu Sep 10 16:48:24 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

   As some of you may know, the schedule for Cartoon Crossroads Columbus (CXC) 2020 was recently announced and, as part of the scheduled events, our friends over at the Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum are hosting Comics Trivia on Friday October 2, 2020 from 6:15 pm to 7:15 pm<https://cartooncrossroadscolumbus.org/sessions/comics-trivia/> (specifics and details in the hyperlink)!

   We at the Graduate Student Caucus thought it would be fun to put out the call to graduate students of CSS in the hopes that we could form a team (or a few teams) to compete and have some fun! Not only would this give us all a chance to expand our networks and meet other graduate students interested in comics studies, but we’ll have a really fun time doing it!

   If interested, please feel free to email me off list (zrondinelli at brocku.ca<mailto:zrondinelli at brocku.ca>)! I hope to hear from YOU soon!

All the best,

Zachary J.A. Rondinelli, M.A., B.Ed., B.Mus
Ph.D. Candidate [Educational Studies], Brock University
Secretary-Treasurer, Graduate Student Caucus of the Comics Studies Society

“Comicbook should be written as one word… I want you to remember that. I never want to see the word comicbook written as two words. They are not funny books. They are not comic books, they are comicbooks! Remember that, or incur my wrath.”  -  Stan Lee