[Comicsstudiessociety] Call for papers -- Panel: The Latinx Side of Western America

Maria Fernanda Diaz-Basteris mdiazbasteris at cornellcollege.edu
Fri Sep 4 13:42:56 EDT 2020

Dear all, I hope this email finds you well.

We are looking for proposals for the accepted panel: The Latinx Side of
Western America in the Visual Depictions of the American West conference
<https://www.venicewestconference.com/> in Venice, September 2021.
I have attached the call for papers. The deadline is October 2, 2020.

Cheers!
Fer

*Fernanda Díaz-Basteris, Ph.D.Visiting Assistant Professor of
SpanishDepartment of Classical and Modern Languages*
*Cornell College*

*600 1st St, Mt Vernon, IA 52314*

*pronouns: she/her*