[Comicsstudiessociety] New publication: Special Issue on Comics and Graphic Storytelling in Technical Communication

Candida Rifkind c.rifkind at uwinnipeg.ca
Thu Sep 3 10:15:56 EDT 2020

This special issue of Technical Communication Quarterly on instructional/design/graphic medicine/social justice comics and graphic storytelling looks super interesting!
https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/htcq20/current?nav=tocList

Candida

Dr. Candida Rifkind
Professor | Department of English | University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Ave., Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9 CANADA
@candidarifkind | www.candidarifkind.com<http://www.candidarifkind.com/> | uwinnipeg.ca/english<https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/english/index.html>

Executive Board | Comics Studies Society
http://comicssociety.org/

Co-Editor | Crossing Lines: Transcultural/Transnational Comics Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University Press
https://www.wlupress.wlu.ca/

At the University of Winnipeg, we acknowledge that we are gathered on ancestral lands, on Treaty One Territory. These lands are the heartland of the Métis people. We acknowledge that our water is sourced from Shoal Lake 40 First Nation.