[Comicsstudiessociety] Sol-Con and Cartoon Crossroads Columbus (CXC)

Robb, Jenny robb.41 at osu.edu
Tue Sep 1 10:58:08 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this list, so apologies if this has already been posted!

Please help us spread the word about SOL-CON: The Brown, Black, and Indigenous Comix Expo at Ohio State:
https://odi.osu.edu/2020-sol-con-schedule
Lots of great virtual events including an academic symposium on Thursday, September 10.

Also, here is a very useful "Extra Credit" guide in case anyone wants to give extra credit to their students!
https://cpb-us-w2.wpmucdn.com/u.osu.edu/dist/5/80674/files/2019/08/The-Extra-Credit-Guide-to-SOL-CON-2019.pdf
This document features an overview of our program, our full schedule (and the links needed to access and engage with content), and FIVE extra credit prompts tailored to all SOL-CON programming. This extra credit guide does all the work for you in getting students prepared for sessions and thinking about how to make connections to their courses.

Finally, mark your calendars for Cartoon Crossroads Columbus, taking place virtually from October 1-4.  Check out the new website: https://cartooncrossroadscolumbus.org/ .

Thanks and take care,
Jenny
[The Ohio State University]
Jenny E. Robb
Curator and Associate Professor
University Libraries Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum
110 Sullivant Hall, 1813 N. High St., Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-0538 Office
robb.41 at osu.edu<mailto:robb.41 at osu.edu> / cartoons.osu.edu<http://cartoons.osu.edu/>
Pronouns: she/her/hers / Honorific: Ms.