[Comicsstudiessociety] BTS/Kpop conference, CSUN, Sprin 2021 (plus: comics connections?)

Charles Hatfield charles.hatfield at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 15:27:51 EDT 2020

Ha! Francesca, I am only starting to learn, really learn, about Kpop as
well. Serving on the conference organizing committee has been and continues
to be an education (as well as a pleasure)!

Out of curiosity, has anyone on-list been able to access and read the
"Graphic Lyrics" books sponsored by BTS?:

https://youtu.be/QnpeFSW0p7A

(I haven't. Yet!)

CH