[Comicsstudiessociety] looking for webcomic "Tents Beyond Tents"

Maria Fernanda Diaz-Basteris mdiazbasteris at cornellcollege.edu
Sat Nov 14 13:44:38 EST 2020

Dear colleagues, I hope this email finds you all safe and healthy.
I'm looking for a working link to the webcomic "Tents Beyond Tents" by Pharés
Jerome, and illustrated by Chevelin Pierre. The link I'm posting here is
broken and won't direct me to the original webcomic
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://blog.cartoonmovement.com/2012/01/tents-beyond-tents.html__;!!KGKeukY!jpeeCYj6_IFcD1TgxyVPO-kKBmG_VKG6Hm_1W_nhQ-dZmMaJhSHMdJPnDlMYpBSa32xmSm_ytjaC$
Any information will help!

Thank you!
Fer

*Fernanda Díaz-Basteris, Ph.D.Visiting Assistant Professor of
SpanishDepartment of Classical and Modern Languages*
*Cornell College*

*600 1st St, Mt Vernon, IA 52314*

*pronouns: she/her*